The company, with a strong heritage and a strong retail presence in Europe and the US, had faced several challenges in Asia, where it was sold through irrelevant channels that had affected its brand positioning and sales potential.
Besides this, few standard and sales-oriented marketing initiatives had not helped revive the brand and its sales fortune.
• Business plan for ASEAN and Japan
• Assessment of existing retail distributers in China
• Contract negotiation
• Appointment of distributors for ASEAN, layout of the Marketing strategy for ASEAN
• Texere Advisors engagement in China market restructuring and development
• Appointment of a new China distributor
• Termination and shutting down of existing retail network
• Appointment of Texere Advisors as temporary management of APAC Hong Kong office
• Geography extension of Texere Advisors scope
• Opening of the first retail stores in ASEAN and mainland China
• Roll out of the Marketing plan to support the retail expansion
The brand’s positioning is now in line with its customer audience thanks to a restructuring of its distribution network and revived marketing initiatives that enhance the brand experience and aura. The temporary management of the Asia Pacific office was added to Texere Advisors’ job scope.